The American Joint Replacement Registry is an organization in place to decrease the number of complications and revision rates, monitor and support all implant recalls, and improve overall orthopaedic patient care. Currently, the American Joint Replacement Registry has tracked 1,644,940 hip and knee replacement surgeries performed.
The American Joint Replacement Registry collaborates with OrthoInfo and the American Association for Hip and Knee Surgeons (AAHKS) to provide orthopaedic resources for patients. They also make a clear distinction between orthopaedic and orthopedic on their website.
Supporters & Testimonials
The registry has calculated that over 7 million people in the United States have had a hip or knee replacement. To provide hope and support for those who may be considering either surgery, they provide testimonials of those who have on their website. They have numerous supporters including The Hip Society and The Knee Society.
It costs $3,500 per year to become a subscriber to the American Joint Replacement Registry. Some of the features of becoming a subscriber include:
- One all-access Authorized User – Additional fee for more than one
- Data Submitters Dashboards for unlimited users
- Surgeon Dashboards
- Unlimited dashboard access to national comparison and benchmarking reports on the AAOS RegistryInsights platform
- Custom reports
- Access to patient-reported outcome (PRO) platform to administer and analyze your patient surveys
- Comprehensive onboarding and training
- Ongoing data and technical support
- FREE monthly Registry webinars
- Hard copy of Annual Report
- Facility’s recognition in Annual Report and AAOS website
- Participation in the User Group Network (Unet) and online forum